UC Realtree Hunting Property with Home & Income! Live, hunt and earn some income on this dream farm in Chariton County just 15 minutes from the Thomas Hill Reservoir. This 90 ac +/- farm has been owned by the Lehnhoff family for over 40 years. The 1,500 SF, 3 Bed, 2 Bath Manufactured Home is set on piers with a 2 year old metal roof, rural water and electric and fiber optic internet. 48.89 acres are enrolled in CRP providing a nice stream in income. Additionally there is mature timber, fantastic whitetail deer and turkey hunting. *NOTE this property sells with a 5% Buyer's Premium. Viewing day will be September 17th from 3 to 6 pm. Bidding will open September 28th at 8 am and close October 1st at 2 pm. This is an ONLINE ONLY Auction. All bidding will take place at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Monday, September 28th at 9 am CDT and begin closing on Thursday, October 1st at 2 pm CDT. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by September 17th.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement. *NOTE - A 5% Buyer’s Premium applies to the final bid to arrive at final contract price (ie $100,000 bid X 5% Buyer’s Premium=$105,000 Contract Price).
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 48 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Northeast Missouri Title within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by Friday, October 30, 2020, at Town & Country Abstract Co, 541 W Coates St, Ste. 101, Moberly, MO 65270. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2020 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.
10. Special COVID-19 Information: Due to Covid-19, we will be showing the home by appointment only on September 17th from 3 to 6 pm. Please call Kurt at 573-220-6155 or email at KurtH@MissouriLandAndHome.com to schedule your appointment. The home will be made available for 20 minute viewings. In addition to maintaining social distancing guidelines, our staff will provide hand sanitizer. We will disinfect every door handle and other items touched before the next showing. The safety and welfare of our buyers, sellers, and staff are our number one priority. Thank you for honoring these guidelines.