Online bidding will begin at 9 am on Tuesday, July 6, 2021.
This Auction will close at 2:00 pm on Thursday, July 8, 2021
Online ONLY Auction!
Located in the hills of Gasconade County, this mostly wooded 37+/- acres offers a possible building site for your dream home or hunting cabin. A creek offers the deer a water source and an abundance of deer signs are found on the property.
Located approximately 10 minutes south of Hermann, MO, you will have quick access to the area’s renowned wine country. Hunt, Relax, Enjoy Nature--as a permanent home site or weekend retreat--Lots of Opportunities here!
Give Evan Eikerman a call at (314) 550-7487 to schedule your viewing today!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Tuesday, July, 6 2021 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, July 8, 2021 at 2 pm CST.
Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by June 11, 2021.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Gasconade County Abstract within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by August 9, 2021, at Gasconade County Abstract, Hermann, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
7. 2021 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home or any other parties if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
Seller: The Burrows Family