ABSOLUTE AUCTION - NO RESERVE! Single Story Home in Hermann, MO! This 1,040 SF, 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is located in the heart of Hermann, MO! Additionally, there is an unfinished walkout basement for loads of storage space. Beautiful hardwood floors throughout the main level. Located just 4 blocks from the elementary school and less than a block from the city park & pool! Viewing Day will be June 25th from 4 to 7 pm by appointment. Bidding will begin July 20th and begin closing on July 23rd at 2 pm. Bid online at: https://hibid.com/lot/67613632/2-br--1-ba-ranch-home-in-hermann--mo/?zip=65041&miles=50&q=&ref=lot-list
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Monday, July 20th at 9 am CDT and begin closing on Thursday, July 23rd at 2 pm CDT. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by June 30th.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 48 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Gasconade County Abstract within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by August 21, 2020, at Gasconade County Abstract, 118 E 4th St, Hermann, MO. Out-of-area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2020 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.
10. Special COVID-19 Information: Due to Covid-19, we will be showing the home by appointment only on June 25th. Please call Evan at 314-550-7487 or email at Evan@MissouriLandAndHome.com to schedule your appointment. The home will be made available for 20 minute viewings. In addition to maintaining social distancing guidelines, our staff will provide hand sanitizer. We will disinfect every door handle and other items touched before the next showing. The safety and welfare of our buyers, sellers, and staff are our number one priority. Thank you for honoring these guidelines.