Online ONLY Auction! Situated in the gently rolling hills of Moniteau County, this remarkable multi-use farm features approximately 65 acres with a pond and several building sites. The wooded acreage offers you great family hunting experiences while the perimeter fenced pasture is ideal for your livestock. With a mixture of woods and pasture, you have endless possibilities. Located just 20 minutes west of Jefferson City, MO with easy access to Hwy 50, the farm gives you commuting opportunities while enjoying country living with rural water and electric available.
Located in Township 44N, Range 14W, Section 9. Latitude: 38.5761 Longitude: -92.456
Sells with a 6% Buyers Premium.
Bidding opens June 24th at 9 am and closes June 28th at 2 pm.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on June 24, 2021 at 9 am CST and begin closing on June 28, 2021 at 2pm CST. Property will be surveyed and sold per surveyed acre. Seller to pay cost of survey. 6% Buyers Premium. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by June 1, 2021.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders' ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by True Line Title within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier's check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by July 23, 2021, at True Line Title, Columbia, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner's policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller's and Buyer's transactions accordingly.
7. 2021 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home or any other parties if the internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold "As-Is-Where-Is" and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates are giving any warranties other than the Seller's Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
Seller: The Family of the Late William “Skip” Allen