Desirable Cooper County tract of land
Looking to build a new home but unable to find land in the Boonville School District? Well, it is finally here. We have approximately 12 acres +/- to be surveyed. This property consists of several areas to build your home as well as lake sites. Mostly wooded with valleys creating a great wildlife habitat. I personally jumped deer while walking the property. The tract sits on HWY 5 with electric on the road and is only 4 miles to Boonville High School and elementary school and 25 miles to Columbia, MO.
Property to be sold shall be for Single Family Home dwelling use only. Property shall not support at any time, Junkyard operation, Livestock Feeding operation (CFO’s), Outside Swine operation, Waste Disposal Operation, Mobil or Modular Home/s, or RV park. A maximum of 5 unlicensed vehicles allowed but shall be out of sight from neighboring property.
* Any structure shall not be constructed or located closer than 60 feet from the West or South property lines.
These conditions shall be recorded on the Deed of Trust at the Cooper County Court House-Recorders Office, and shall remain in affect if any or all of the property is sold to any and all future owners.
Matt Thurman, Listing Agent at 660-888-8020 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
Property viewing day is Saturday, November 6th from 10 am - noon
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
12ac+/- in Boonville, MO – Cooper County
1. REGISTRATION: This is an online only auction. You will need to register online to bid and agree to all terms. By registering, all bidders acknowledge having read and agree to be bound by the Auction Terms and Conditions. IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND REVIEWED THE TERMS FOR SALE OF REAL ESTATE, DO NOT BID.
2. ONLINE ONLY AUCTION (i.e. Internet Auction) by United Country Missouri Land and Home The online auction and the online bidding shall begin on Friday, November 19th, 2021 at 9 am CST and begin closing on Tuesday, November, 23rd, 2021 at 2pm CST. Any bid placed in the final 3 minutes of the online auction, will be automatically extended 3 more minutes from the time the bid was placed. Example: if an auction scheduled to close at 2:00 pm receives a bid at 1:59, the close time will automatically extend 2:03. The auto extends feature remains active until no further bids are received within the last 3 minutes of the online auction. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
3. SERVER & SOFTWARE TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, United Country Missouri Land and Home reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. NEITHER THE COMPANY PROVIDING THE SOFTWARE nor UNITED COUNTRY MISSOURI LAND AND HOME AND OR AGENTS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR A MISSED BID OR THE FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO FUNCTION PROPERLY FOR ANY REASON.
4. FINACNING: By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders understand that financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
5. ACCEPTANCE OF FINAL BID: Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
6. PROPERTY / TITLE INSPECTION: It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by November 3rd, 2021.
7. DOWN PAYMENT / ESCROW: An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Monarch Title Co. within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
8. CLOSING & CLOSING COSTS: Closing shall be on or by December 22nd, 2021 at Monarch Title Co., Boonville, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Title commitment and owner’s policy will be paid by the Seller. Seller will deliver title by General Warranty Deed. Buyer will be responsible for their own mortgage policies or exchange fees (if applicable). Customary closing fees in the county where the property is located will apply to both Seller’s and Buyer’s transactions accordingly.
9. TAXES: 2021 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to the day of closing.
10. POSSESSION: Purchaser shall receive possession of the property at closing.
11. HOLD HARMLESS: Buyer and or Bidder agrees to hold harmless and indemnify United Country Missouri Land and Home and its Agents, Owners, and/or Employees and its Representatives from any and all claims, damages or suits including but not limited to awards, judgments, costs, fees, etc.
12. BROKER PARTICIPATION: United Country Missouri Land and Home does not co-broke their auction listings.
13. AUCTION DISCLAIMER: All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. Maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” and buyer should take time to examine this property thoroughly and rely on their own judgment. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Neither the Seller nor United Country Missouri Land & Home or the Auctioneers or Associates or Employees are giving any warranties other than the Seller’s Title Warranty. Please call our office at 800-895-4430 if you have any questions.
14: SPECIAL NOTES: Deed restrictions are no Mobile Homes, Junkyards, livestock feeding operations, Trailer Park, or RV Park. This property to be sold for single family home use only.
Please call Matt Thurman, Listing Agent at 660-888-8020 if you have any questions or would like a tour.
Seller: David & Marianne Muntzel