The late Edna Deardeuff and her family called this 55 acres +/- home for nearly 50 years. Much of the carpentry and woodwork in the house was done by the Deardeuff family. The property has magnificent views of the countryside along with wildlife. Acreage is in an area where the neighboring landowners take pride in the ownership and upkeep of the land. Did I mention the deer hunting potential? While much of the land is wooded, there is approximately 7 acres that could be used for food plots. All this and close to St. Louis. If you're looking for a weekend retreat or a place to call home, you should come take a look. Viewing day is October 15th from 2 to 6 pm. Bids will open online on October 28th and will begin closing on November 4th at 2 pm CST. See brochure for complete terms and conditions. John Dyer at 314-267-4099
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Monday, October 28th at 9 am CDST and begin closing on Monday, November 4th at 2 pm CST. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Viewing day will be held on Tuesday, October 15th from 2 to 6 pm. Informational title work will be available online by October 1st.
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidder’s ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 24 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Title Partners within 24 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by Tuesday, November 26th, 2019, at Title Partners, 13560 N Barrett Parkway Drive, St. Louis, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2019 Real Estate Taxes will be prorated to day of closing.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. Soft Close: If a bid is received within the last 3 minutes of the auction, the auction close time will automatically extend 3 minutes to allow other bidders an opportunity to competitively bid prior to the auction closing. This feature eliminates "snipers" and encourages fair and impartial bidding from all participants.
10. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. There are no warranties either expressed or implied pertaining to this property. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is”. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.