Boone County Home Site, Pasture, and Recreational Online Auction!
Looking for a place to bring your horses or livestock and build your dream home in Boone County? Tracts 1-3 are just what you’ve been looking for! Rolling pastures, timbered draws and enough tillable for row crop or a food plot, this auction has something for everyone. Located just 30 minutes from Columbia and 4 miles west of Hwy 63 in the Harrisburg School District, these 3 parcels each have county water and electric. You do not want to miss out on this opportunity! Bidding details available at MissouriLandAndHome.com.
This 145.88 surveyed acre tract would make the perfect homesite, pasture farm, or could even be tilled! This farm has a good combination of rolling hills, terraced pasture, and wooded draws that hold a lot of wildlife, while being surrounded by thickets. It also has great access along a gravel road with great views and is not far off the highway. The tract is located just over 30 minutes outside of Columbia and in the Harrisburg School District.
Bidding Opens November 6th
Bidding Closes November 12th at 2 pm
Viewing Day October 26th 3 to 6 pm
For complete details, contact Troy Thurman at 660-537-0987 or Jason Thurman at 660-537-0953.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF AUCTION
1. Online Only Auction (ie Internet Auction) - The auction and the bidding shall begin on Friday, November 6th at 9 am CST and begin closing on Thursday, November 12th at 2 pm CST. Bid at www.MissouriLandAndHome.com.
2. It is recommended to all bidders to inspect the property prior to placing any bids in the auction. Property inspections are the responsibility of the bidders. Informational title work will be available online by October 26th. All tracts will be sold per surveyed acre. Survey will be completed prior to auction and will be at Seller’s expense. *Please note: There is NO Buyer's Premium on this auction!
3. By participating in this auction, bidders hereby agree that their bid shall NOT BE SUBJECT to the bidders’ ability to obtain financing. By placing a bid in this auction, bidders are making a “cash offer” to purchase the property. Financing is NOT a contingency in the purchase agreement.
4. Winning bidder hereby agrees to enter into a Contract to Purchase the property within 48 hours of being declared the Successful Bidder by the Auctioneer. Upon the close of the auction, the winning bidder will be forwarded via email or fax a Contract to Purchase the property. A signed copy of the contract must be received by United Country Missouri Land & Home within 48 hours of the end of the auction.
5. An escrow deposit of Ten Percent (10%) of the total contract purchase price must be received by Monarch Title within 48 hours of the close of the auction. Acceptable forms of payment include cashier’s check, personal or corporate check or wire transfer. The balance will be due in full at closing.
6. Closing shall be on or by Friday, December 11th, at Monarch Title, 111 E Broadway #100, Columbia, MO. Out of area buyers will be afforded the opportunity to close via email, mail and wire transfer of certified funds. Closing costs will be split equally between Buyer and Seller.
7. Title Insurance in the full amount of the purchase price will be provided by the seller. 2020 Real Estate Taxes will be paid by the Seller.
8. Under no circumstances shall Bidder have any kind of claim against United Country Missouri Land & Home, or anyone else if the Internet service fails to work correctly before or during the auction. Online bidding is subject to technology faults and issues which are outside the control of the auction company.
9. All information provided is believed to be accurate; however, no liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed. All lines drawn on maps, photographs, etc. are approximate. Buyers should verify the information to their satisfaction. Information is subject to change without notice. Real estate is being sold “As-Is-Where-Is” with NO warranties expressed or implied. Please make all inspections and have financing arranged prior to the end of bidding. The property is being sold subject to all easements, covenants, conditions, zoning and any other existing matters. Please call if you have any questions regarding the restrictions on this property.